|Yes this is us as little girls feeding the local ducks. Five minutes later |
I would have been bitten and Cynthia would have chased them into the lake...
|Two of the most beautiful ladies who taught |
us the love of gardening!
Roberta is a florist (Green and Bloom ) so her garden revolves around growing beautiful pretties to fill wedding bouquets and tables. While Cynthia is an amateur cook and her garden is primarily edible - still on the mission for building and growing the ultimate kitchen garden. Cynthia's favourite Australian chef/cook is Stephanie Alexander and swears by the "Cooks Companion" and the "Kitchen Garden Companion".
- What is growing in our gardens
- What seasonal produce we are using
- Any gems we have found on our latest trip to the local op shops
- The arts and crafts we are creating in/for our homes
- What we are up-cycling
- And the awesome free entertainment we have found along the way
We hope you enjoy our journey.
Till the next post.
The Forage Sisters,
Bert & Cyn
Image credit : Photography by Karen Buckle Photography, Flowers, props and styling by Green and Bloom, Food and Drinks by Katrina Meynink - The Little Crumb.