Tuesday 28 February 2012

Vintage Wedding Gown Find ~ Brisbane


Your going to have to be quick for this one!  While op-shopping this morning I came across the most amazing vintage wedding gown at St Vincent De Pauls, Bay Tce, Wynnum.  It was just my luck that I didn’t have my camera on me to take a pic so I have quickly drawn a sketch of the beautiful gown (excuse my dodgy drawing - but it really is a beautiful gown well worth a look).  It appears to be a size 8 or 10 and has only $100 on it!! What a steal!  The dress is made from a very soft delicate bridal tuel with little flower lace pieces and beading sewn all over it.  The bust area of the dress is made from tuel with boning, and I guess you could say see-through.  The dress looks to be in very good condition except for a tear under the arm, but I am sure a good dress maker could do some alternations.  The colour is an off white tone.  Would be amazing for a bride who loveS romantic vintage dresses, but you better be quick, priced at $100 I can see this one going quickly. Run, run, run girls!!!

Happy shopping!

Roberta

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get married again just to have that dress! Sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was the most beautiful dress! Someone is going to be very happy with it :)

      Delete